- Our parents have become a burden and nuisance for us so we neglect them or send them to nursing homes.
- Celebrities barely dressed are glorified while teachers are hated.
- We spend hours reading tabloids and watching “Entertainment News” and we rarely focus on human rights in developing countries.
- Our children are bullying each other to the point of suicide.
- Our neighbors maybe starving tonight, unknown to us, as we waste most of the food we have.
- Many people around the world are grateful for each day that they are alive while many others waste their lives drinking, smoking and using drugs.
- We believe and support our politicians with docility even though their judgements contradict facts easily available to us.
- To say “I love you” to someone, one must spend a fortune for it to be legitimate love.